Aareon is the leading provider of ERP software and digital solutions for the European property industry and its partners. The IT company is a subsidiary of Aareal Bank AG, which holds 70 percent of its shares. The remaining 30 percent are held by Advent International. The Aareon Group is digitalising the property management by offering user-oriented software solutions that simplify and automate processes, support sustainable and energy-efficient operations and interconnect all process participants. Research and development activities of Aareon pursue a collaborative approach in which the technology leader’s knowledge and expertise meet with the needs and requirements of its clients. This results in solutions that help make peoples’ lives and work easier and enable companies to realise new value-creation potential. Across Europe more than 7,000 clients manage approximately 12 million units. The Aareon Group has a presence with offices in the DACH region, Finland, France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden and employs more than 2,000 people. In 2021, Aareon recorded revenue of €269 million and generated adjusted EBITDA of €67 million.