As ITSM Lead Consultant (m/f/x), you will support the sales team to develop business opportunities widely.
C-level executive full-time permanent Recruiters / Personnel Services Corporate Development
- Support the sales team to develop business opportunities widely.
- Assemble information to determine, document and agree customer requirements.
- Plan and manage IT Service Management tools and process discovery activities, conduct executive scans and strategic assessments, analyse and report findings and make recommendations.
- Design service management solutions together with supporting tooling configurations and/or functional specifications, based on industry best practice.
- Identify opportunities to drive more value from an organization's IT strategy by targeting areas which contribute to improved business performance and innovation.
- Work collaboratively with clients, up to and including CxO level, to develop and execute solution strategies that support organizational direction.
- Architect ServiceNow solutions to support best practice processes needed to deliver business requirements.
- Deliver advisory services centred on ServiceNow configuration optimisation for performance and capability.
- Manage engagements and ensure continuity for customer from pre-sales to delivery.
- Identify additional business opportunities resulting from CBC-CIS engagements.
- Actively develop practice IP, points of view, publish white papers and speak in specific practice industry forums.
- Working locations are normally in the DACH region and Europe with travel being required on a daily or weekly basis, but occasional travel beyond that for longer periods will be required.
Graduate or equivalent education.
Post graduate education would be an advantage.
Professional qualifications: ITIL, CMMI, CoBIT, TOGAF, IT4IT, Scrum and Six Sigma are relevant.
Clear understanding of process-centric IT, the interaction of human-based and system-based processes and business events, and Service Management best practices.
Understanding of waterfall and agile based project delivery
Ability to create integrated target IT operating models which draw from multiple best practice frameworks.
Ability to lead the client through applied change management strategies and approaches
Detailed knowledge and experience of ServiceNow at an architectural level and / or knowledge of other ITSM tools at a similar level would be an advantage
For over 10 years I have been active as a recruitment specialist and headhunter. Never before has the professional world been turning faster than today. Digitalization is about to become the fourth industrial revolution. Never before over the course of the past century has there been a deeper and more profound decisive point in our work life. We find ourselves in the midst of a paradigm change. New things are being invented, the supposedly well-tried is no longer up to date will have become old fashioned by tomorrow. Prerequisites for management and employees are incredibly high. It is not only about altered IT processes. Much more so it is about how we want or have to work and live in order to lead successful enterprises. It is about letting go of older structures, to reinvent oneself and still be successful or even more so.
Certificates of employment and hackneyed job applications are turning into artefacts, as it is unimportant in times of digitalization what somebody used to be good at some ten or 15 years ago, but rather what they’re good at now and will excel in over the coming years. Bank on references. Putting trust in your employees, in their abilities and passions needs to be re-recognised.
Digital transformation is subject to primarily economic interests. Economic interest is important. Without customers, without employees, there simply is no enterprise. It is similarly important, however, to also think aboutwhere your company WITH its employees would like to stand in five or ten years’ time.
Would you, as a company, want to act like the three little monkeys (hear nothing, see nothing, say nothing) and simply ride the wave of buzzwords, using them in your claims, continuously committing your employees to them in long-lasting meetings? Or would you like to understand digitization in its profoundness and create something truly new and successful together with your team? Are you ready to commit yourself, to change, to instill a new passion for your topics, to dismantle and reassemble yourselves?
A further buzzword is disruption. Disruption is positive if you live it in its entirety and not just use it on your website. Disruption requires strength, power, sometimes resistance and courage as well. You want the best employees? Excellent, but are you the best employer? How do you treat your potential new employees during the recruitment process? How fast are you? What makes your corporate culture unique? Do you have a culture? Does your company allow for weeks or even months of “time” for new hires? How are decisions concerning employees to be recruited taken? Who takes these decisions?
Are you aware of the fact, that we no longer speak of recipients of orders today? Are you aware of the fact that your current and potential employees place their excellent knowledge, their passion at your disposal? And that they will quickly move on if you don’t recognise that. Are you also this passionate? Are you ready to share your knowledge and accept new knowledge? Are you prepared to hire “critical thinkers” who are somewhat higher maintenance, but will provide you with outstanding new impulses?
And are you also ready to get rid of employees who block all this, even if it concerned your management?
All these and many further questions may be excellently researched and positively altered by using a specialised interim manager and recruitment specialist for digital transformation like myself.
I am your best temporary sparring partner. Due to my longterm experience with start-ups, SMBs or globally active big corporations, I have gained quite a well-schooled and quick vision. For my time with you as your interim manager, I place best knowledge, my unfiltered impressions regarding your HR department, but also your management, my passion, my network around the topics recruitment and personnel development at your disposal.
My ability and mission is to convey to you - the board of directors / board of management as well as your HR/recruitment team . creativity, knowledge, understanding, a great deal of responsibility and toughness and tact.