Job wurde deaktiviert 21.02.2019
Dieser Job wurde deaktiviert, so dass Bewerbungen zur Zeit nicht mehr möglich sind.
As a working student for User Experience & Web Development, you will be part of our specialized and small development team. Together with the team, you will be involved in planning the next sprint and discussing proposed solutions to problems involving data management, performance, user experience, algorithms, and user interfaces.
Studying part time limited IT Research & Development
- You will focus on visualizing data, building beautiful interfaces and explaining complex settings visually
- You will solve the problems assigned to you by delivering high-quality code that will be part of our product and will be immediately used by our customers
- Paid working student position: on average 1-2 days/week, maybe more during uni breaks and less during exam periods
- Good prospects of turning your working student position into a full-time job
- Opportunity to learn from a highly motivated team with many years of experience in software development and semantic technologies
- Opportunity to take on dedicated product responsibilities
- An exciting, positive and dynamic work environment & a young and highly motivated international team with flat hierarchies and startup spirit
- Opportunity to bring in your own ideas and make personal progress while actively advancing our products and offerings
About the client
We are a Germany-based company offering products, solutions and services for describing, interchanging and querying graph data, as well as a user-oriented open platform for visualizing and interacting with knowledge graphs.
Our team offers an unmatched experience and know-how around enterprise knowledge graphs for our clients in areas such as business, finance, life science, and cultural heritage. Customers use our end-to-end platform to create and utilize enterprise knowledge graphs - from semantic graph data management to data-driven application development. Built entirely on open standards and technologies, our platform covers the entire lifecycle of dealing with knowledge graphs. As a main benefit our platform enables knowledge workers to create and gain meaningful insight into their data with one comprehensive software solution.
Dein Ansprechpartner bei Campusjäger
Wir leiten Deine Bewerbung direkt an den richtigen Ansprechpartner weiter. Im Fall von Rückfragen stehen Dir folgende Kontaktmöglichkeiten zur Verfügung:
+49 721 981 939 0